Our website use mechanisms of automatic data storage-mechanism of the type: “cookies”. They are used to better adapt the website to the needs of users. For purposes of this policy, mechanisms for automatic data storage will be referred to as “Cookies”.
“Cookies” are files saved on the user’s end device, used to identify the user’s browser while using the website. They are used to provide us a statistical information about users’ traffic, users’ activity and the manner of using the website and its services. They allow us to adjust the content and services to the user’s preferences.
Most “cookie” files are so-called session cookies that are automatically deleted from the hard disk after the session ends (that is after closing the browser window). Some of the “cookies” allow the identification of the end device of the user when visiting the website again – they are not deleted automatically, they are saved on the end device.
In the case of mobile devices, as in the case of stationary devices, the mechanism of accepting “cookies” has been used, which allows memorizing information related to a given user.
Sports Solver informs that third parties, including those not affiliated with Sports Solver, in order to display advertisements on the website, may place their “cookie” files in the browsers of the users.
The website also use a third party service, thanks to which we obtain anonymised reports on the use of the website and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. A user who does not agree to such a way to monitor his behaviour should express his opposition on the website of such an entity.
- providing services;
- adapting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; e.g. cookies allow in particular to identify the user’s device and properly display the website adapted to its individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how users use the website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- advertising presentation, including in a way that takes into account the interests of the user or his place of residence (individualising the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the user;
- surveys – in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same questionnaire to the same user and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
What types of cookies do we use?
Due to the lifetime of cookies, we use two types of files:
- sessional – temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- fixed – stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies:
- necessary for the operation of the website – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication,
- performance – allowing gathering information about the way the user uses the website;
- functional – allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user’s interface, eg. in terms of the language, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- advertising – allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests;
- statistical – used to count statistics on the website.
HOW TO MANAGE BROWSER SETTINGS?
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows for the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies by default in the user’s end device.
However, the user can change these settings at any time.
Failure to change means that the above information can be posted and stored on its end device, and thus that we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
From the level of the web browser used by the user, for example, you can manage cookies manually. The most popular browsers include possibility:
- accepting cookies, which allows the user to fully use the options offered by websites;
- cookie files management at the level of individual sites selected by the user;
- defining settings for various types of Cookies, for example accepting files as permanent as session, etc.;
- blocking or deleting Cookies.
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for using particular browsers, m.in .:
Additional information about cookies and other technologies can be found, among others at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section in the browser menu.