Sports Solver Sp. z o.o. in organization, with its registered office in Warsaw, Puławska 270/70, 02-819 Warsaw, with a share capital of 5.000,00 PLN, is a Personal Data Controller („the Controller”). Therefore, we provide you the information on the method of processing of your personal data in the framework of the cooperation. We encourage you to read the following information. Changes in the legal provisions relating to the commencement of the use of GDPR does not require you to take any additional actions and have no influence on the existing cooperation with us. Therefore we would like to inform you that:
- The Controllers representative contact details: email@example.com.
- Personal data are processed in order to keep contact with the data subject, provide the services to the data subject or the entity represented by such data subject and perform the contract and its settlement.
Personal data are also processed for the marketing purposes of the Controller, as well as in connection with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller namely marketing of its own products and services, as well as post-sale services.
- The recipients of the Personal data may be the entities providing below mentioned services:
- as well as public authorities to which Personal data is transferred due to legal regulations.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer Personal data to a third country or international organisation.
- Personal data will be processed during the implementation of a goal for which they have been collected, until the expiry of claims associated with the data subject or in the case when the processing of data is necessary in order to seek claims or defend against claims, which is
a legally justified interest of the Controller.
- The data subject have the right to:
- to request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing or to raise an objection to the processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- where the processing is based on art. 6 par. 1 letter a) or art. 9 par. 2 letter a)- to withdraw the consent to the processing at any time; without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- not being subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing the data is a requirement necessary to enter into an agreement and carry out the transaction. Providing the data is voluntary.
- The personal data will not be processed in an automated way.
- After processing the Personal data for the original purpose such data will not be processed for any other purpose without the data subject’s consent.